21 Mar 2012 When Photomerge in Photoshop Fail
What to do when the photomerge in photoshop stop working? Simplest way is to change to do the merge manual. The following is the procedure:
1. Load all involved photos in photoshop.
2. Use select all (ctrl-A), copy (ctrl-C) and paste (ctrl-V) to stack the photos into layers in one of the photo.
3. Select all layers you have stacked so far in the layers panel. Ctrl+mouse click to select layers.
4. Menu Edit -> Auto-Align Layers -> Projection=Auto ->OK
5. Menu Edit -> Auto-Blend Layers -> Blend Method=Panorama, check the “seamless tones and colors” checkbox -> OK
6. You should get the result of the photomerge by now. Proceed to flatten the image, crop it etc.